Get ready for this easy five minute Fall Snack Mix you can throw together for Halloween, after school snacks, or anytime!
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, meaning I may receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking one of the links. All opinions are my own.
Happy fall! Today I’m sharing a super simple recipe for a cute and fun Fall Snack Mix. I love it when I can throw something impressive looking together and spend almost zero time on it. It’s great for kids but adults will love it as well.
This Fall Snack Mix is totally customizable and looks pretty all mixed in a big bowl, but you could also make individual baggies for trick-or-treaters or a Halloween party favor.
For this recipe, I used just seven ingredients:
- Kettle Corn or popcorn of choice (I used Boom Chika Pop since it’s a little healthier but this recipe would be super cute using Hallowen-colored candy coated popcorn)
- Cereal (I used Cinnamon Life cereal but other good options are Cinnamon Chex, Golden Grahams, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, or a good organic choice is Cascadian Farms Cinnamon Crunch)
- Mini Marshmallows
- Candy Corn
- Candy Corn Pumpkins (or you can get the combo bag called Autumn Mix that contains the corn and the pumpkins)
- Reese’s Pieces
This Fall Snack Mix has a great flavor with sweet and salty kettle corn mixed with cinnamon cereal and pretzels. And the marshmallows, candy corn, and Reese’s Pieces give it a nice texture.
To mix, just layer everything in a bowl, putting the smaller candies on top so they don’t immediately fall to the bottom.
I hope you’ll add my Fall Snack Mix to your fall rotation. Let me know if you try it by tagging #allthekingsmorsels and @allthekingmorsels on social media!
Fall Snack Mix
- 2 cups kettle corn or popcorn of choice
- 2 cups cereal (Cinnamon Life pictured) other options: Cinnamon Chex, Golden Grahams, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, or a good organic choice is Cascadian Farms Cinnamon Crunch
- 1 cup mini pretzels
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 cup candy corn "autumn mix"
- 1/2 cup Reese's Pieces
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl or layer in order listed above (starting with popcorn on bottom) for more visible ingredients (the candy will sink!).
- Store in an airtight container for 3-5 days.